Please complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Interested in Online Pawnbroking?
Just like visiting your regular Fish Brothers store, pawning online ensures a smooth and fuss-free transaction from the comfort of your own home. It’s ideal for those who live in remote locations, those who can’t get out easily or those who have a high number of items.
How does online pawnbroking work?Pawning online is really simple:
- Email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 8509 4891
- Send us a description and some photographs of the items you are looking to loan against so we can provide you with an estimate loan amount.
- If you confirm you are happy with the estimate we'll send you a Special Delivery label so you can post the item to us. Take the item to your local post office where you'll be given a receipt so you can track your item until it reaches us.
- Your goods are fully insured whilst in transit.
- Once we receive your items, they will be appraised that same day. A HD recording of the parcel being opened and appraised is available for peace of mind.
- When we've fully appraised the items we will confirm the final amount, including interest rate and duration, and send you an agreement to electronically sign, and once signed, we will transfer the money directly to your bank account (value dependent). Loans under £500 can take up to 3 working days to reach your account.
- At the end of the agreement, providing you pay back the interest rate and loan amount, your items will be returned to you.