pawn my jewellery
We lend on various carats of gold, platinum and diamond and gemstone set jewellery.
Determining the Value
- The value of a piece is determined by the weight and materials used, such as gold or platinum; and also the quality of those materials i.e. 9ct or 18ct gold.
- We evaluate diamonds using the 4 Cs – Colour, Clarity, Cut and Carat weight. This system was devised by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and is universally accepted as the most accurate way of assessing a diamond.
- Prices are established via the Rapaport List. This was established in 1978 and is the diamond industry’s primary source for pricing, ensuring an even and fair price is offered.
- Coloured gemstones are evaluated based on their colour, hue, saturation & cut.
- We consider the designer such as Cartier, Tiffany, Boodles, van Cleef and Arpels etc.
Why you should choose to loan your jewellery with us
- We provide a professional, friendly and fair service
- We have 185 years’ experience within the pawnbroking trade
- We abide by all FCA regulations, and follow the Safe Sellers guidelines
- We are also members of the National Association of Pawnbrokers
- We ensure discretion at all times
- We ensure a reliable and secure transportation and security of your items
Monthly Interest Rates for Jewellery
Our rates vary depending on how much you would like to borrow. Interest is charged on a daily basis. Check our Rate Calculator here.