pawn my jewellery
We lend on various carats of gold, platinum and diamond and gemstone set jewellery.
Determining the Value
- The value and amount we can loan on a piece of jewellery is subject to a professional inspection of the piece.
- We will assess the materials and metal of an item as well as any hallmarks. Items without hallmarks may require further testing in store.
- We also evaluate diamonds using the “4 C’s” – Colour, Clarity, Cut and Carat weight; the universally accepted way of assessing a diamond, devised by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
- We also consider an item’s designer such as Tiffany, Cartier etc.
- Coloured gemstones are evaluated based on their colour, hue, saturation & cut.
Why you should choose to loan your jewellery with us
- We provide a professional, friendly and fair service
- We have 185 years’ experience within the pawnbroking trade
- We abide by all FCA regulations, and follow the Safe Sellers guidelines
- We are also members of the National Association of Pawnbrokers
- We ensure discretion at all times
- We ensure a reliable and secure transportation and security of your items
Monthly Interest Rates for Jewellery
Our rates vary depending on how much you would like to borrow. Interest is charged on a daily basis. Check our Rate Calculator here.